Blogger templates

Shahrukh Khan: Good to have your friends back in your life





For two days, Shirish Kunder was rocking B-town with his allegations that the enemy long Shahrukh Khan had slapped the party is Sanjay Dutt. Although the visit from midnight to Mannat by Shirish, his wife Farah Khan and her brother Sajid has seen both sides of tinkering, Shahrukh refused to even acknowledge that it happened at all. When he attended Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza sangeet ceremony Wednesday, he curtly told reporters at the scene, "This is our personal matter. You better not enter. Did I tell you that there was a fight? So I do not say anything about the patch-up too. "However, he did develop a little at a press conference in Calcutta." Everyone has to draw their own interpretations, and they can go ahead and do it. There are certain things that are personal. I do not want to talk about it. But it is good to have friends back in your life. "He added," Bollywood stories are presented in a more lifelike ... I ' I read the headlines. Yeah, some of them have not passed and some of them could have happened, but I want to keep it to myself. "He also said that news reports on the incident had affected her children. "Many things are said about my life in the news channels, but the stuff you put in place in the channels are not the whole truth. It's embarrassing at times that I have a 14 year old son and a 11-and-a-half three year old daughter. "


Maybe Shahrukh should give little guidance to Shirish because he was the director Joker who first spoke of the incident and later discussed the patch-up. He told IANS: "It was a mutual thing and is not to say sorry to the other. Since I was young, I can not expect Shahrukh to say sorry. We kept our egos aside and were so kind about it. Being the youngest, I would not react like that. Our relationship has become stronger than ever. All that was said was clear face to face today. "If Shahrukh is really concerned about her children and wants to stop the drama being played out in the news, saying it should stop fanning the embers Shirish.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Movie Maza - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger