Blogger templates

Prateik plans his Valentine’s day with Amy Jackson






Valentine's Day is just a stone's throw Prateik and has already made ​​plans to spend with her ​​co-star Amy Jackson. But it will be promoting her film Deewana Tha EKK romantic day


EKK Deewana Tha, is the young actor in the role of a romantic hero for the first time. Prateik plans to try his luck again with Amy. . "I think the only plan that was given to me to promote my film So I work, but luckily, I work with a pretty girl," said Prateik and added: "Yes, we're all on Valentine's Day, I can try their luck again. "There has been speculation about Prateik and outside the relationship of Amy on the screen, but the former says:". we are very close and loving, but we are not in a relationship "Written and directed by Gautham Menon, the EKK Tha Deewana movie is a remake of Tamil Hindu filmmaker Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa. The film is scheduled to launch Feb. 1, 17.


The two met on the set of EKK Deewana Tha and was Amy, who broke the ice in their first meeting. "The first meeting was difficult. I'ma woman shy about meeting someone. I take the time to open. It's like all girls, so talkative and it was she who broke the ice," he said. Awww! It's too cute.








 









Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Movie Maza - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger